6/5/09

Basics to Pro

My other blog, "Basics to Pro" is a blog based on giving tips to begging blogger' s, to help get their blog to look great. The progress on this blog has been doing very well (since I started it in March) and now, if I sold it, it would be worth at least $80. That's a lot for a website. Its hard to keep posting and posting about different tips for blogger' s, but I seem to manage. This whole thing on blogging has given me a great skill, I can make blogs that look very professional, and I can write HTML (code) well too. This has definitely been a great skill that I have earned by experimenting and finding new tips. I have learning from other blogger' s, and have designed blogs for other blogger' s. This has definitely given me a new interest and new skill. Now I am willing to make a button, for anyone who follows Andrewz Crazy Life. Just follow and comment Andrewz Crazy Life, and say what you want the button to be of/for. Then I will get the button to you ASAP. You can follow here or on the followers widget.
-Andrew

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates